American Party Rentals was founded in 1989 on the premise that if you provide exceptional service, offer first quality, well-maintained equipment, and encourage input from your customers about purchasing decisions, professional caterers and event planners will seek out your services. Together, as partners with our clients, we have taken events in the Triangle to the next level. Needless to say, it's been an exciting ride!
What sets us apart? In 1989, it was soliciting input from area caterers and event planners to help create our opening inventory. In 2012, we are still listening to what our event partners have to say, always seeking out new suppliers of unique and unusual party rental equipment. This spirit of cooperation will allow all of us to continue to reach new heights in the events industry.
Why should you visit American Party Rentals when planning your next special event in the Triangle?
We are proud to offer only the highest quality, leading-edge equipment available to the rental industry. Our tables, chairs and tents are inspected and cleaned after each rental. Wood folding chairs are individually bagged to prevent soiling and scratching. All china, glassware, flatware, and other food service items are sanitized, inspected, and then wrapped in plastic for your protection. Our china and glassware comes to you in dishwasher racks which allow for easy storage, transport, and count verification. Linen bags are provided for your soiled linens. Once your event is over, we ask that you remove all excess food and drink from the equipment and return all items to their appropriate containers.
Other services which set us apart include:
- Professional consultation - Our staff has a combined total of over 60 years experience in the rental industry, and will gladly share their knowledge with you. Our showroom includes an area where clients can set up a table with various linens, china, and glassware so that they can visualize how their party is going to look.
- Site visit - When your event includes a tent, we will make arrangements, free of charge, to meet with you on site to help determine appropriate size and best location.
- Coordination with other event providers - The nature of our business gives us a unique opportunity to work with and establish relationships with a broad range of professional event vendors whose services we will gladly help you coordinate. This frees you to relax and enjoy your event and leave all the details to us.
- After Hours On Call - If an emergency concerning your existing rental order arises during non-business hours, someone on our staff is only a phone call away. When you leave an emergency message on our store's answering machine, we are notified by pager so that we can get back to you quickly and help resolve the problem.
- Delivery and Pick-Up Service - Delivery and pick-up of your order is available for a reasonable charge which is determined by various factors including distance from store, size of order, physical location, and time requirements. For more detailed information, click on "Terms and Conditions".
- Set up and tear down - Our delivery crew will be happy to set-up and tear down your tables and chairs for a reasonable additional charge if arranged in advance. Set-up of tents, dance floors, and pipe & drape is included in the rental fee for these items. A drawing of table and chair placement is required if no one will be on site at time of delivery.
Find out why the Triangle's premiere caterers and event planners call on us again and again...